Quick fitness exercise tips with Liz Earle | Liz Earle Wellbeing

Try a different kind of snack with exercise snacking! Liz shows you how to fit some quick exercises into your day to boost your fitness and up your activity levels.

Find out more about Liz Earle Wellbeing at https://lizearlewellbeing.com/

1. Fleur Craven says:

Liz, I want your kitchen 💕 thanks Liz, this was so helpful. I always make excuse that I don’t have time to exercise…no excuses now!!!

2. Grey Feather says:

So simple yet effective thanks for sharing 🙏🏻🤗

3. Love your videos Liz. Having a lot of problems with Menopause Madness at the moment and no treatment so been pulling my hair out, I have found your videos so helpful as I really thought I was going mad or going to die. I have contacted my doctor but nothing yet has happened not even an appointment, no treatment and I'm 56, and this all started about 6 years ago for me and never realised these were menopause symptoms until I watched a video of yours. My periods stopped 4 years ago , I now have Osteoarthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis as well as Fibromyalgia. No doctor has said to me I need HRT, so I tune in to your videos daily and just listen to you and it is helping me while I wait to a get GP appointment & hopefully some treatment. Thank you so much.

4. mokahoka says:

Thanks for this Liz – I've been very conscious that I'm not moving enough and have been trying to do more as I go about my daily routine – your tips will help me take it a bit further! 😊

5. Min Wall says:

Brilliant! I'm glad I'm not the only that does this, but on a serious note, it makes such a difference to get movement into your every day and it costs nothing. Thank you for sharing x

6. Loved this – please do some more Liz! Xx

7. Cheryl Vardy says:

God girl you look so good 💖

8. Mandymoo35 says:

Ohhh Liz , thats so great , its so good to fit in little movements during the day , you are such an inspiration to me ….thank you 🥰🥰