EASY STANDING WORKOUT | Do This Workout To Lose Weight | Eva Fitness

⏳ π‹πˆπŠπ„ & π’π”ππ’π‚π‘πˆππ„:
πŸ‘‰ π’π”ππ’π‚π‘πˆππ„ : https://bit.ly/3nIQQIh
πŸ‘‰ π‹πˆπŠπ„ : https://www.facebook.com/mirapham.inc
πŸ‘‰ π‹πˆπŠπ„ : https://www.facebook.com/evafitness.contact
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
⏳ CONTACT US:
🚫 If any producer or label has an issue with any of the uploads please get in contact. Thank You!
βœ‰ evafitness.contact@gmail.com
© Copyright by Eva Fitness ☞ Do not Reup !

1. ΰΈ‚ΰΈ­ΰΈšΰΈ„ΰΈΈΰΈ“

2. Mary P says:

Loved it – the workout and the music!

3. Simone silva says:

Estou fazendo esses exercΓ­cios e tΓ΄ amando muito foco pra 2022 e vou conseguir eliminar 33 kilos se Deus quiser

4. Π‘ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΡƒΠ·Ρ‹ΠΊΠΎΠΉ Π½Π΅ хочСтся ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π½Π°Π²Π»ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ,ΠΆΠ³ΡƒΡƒΡƒβš˜β€β€β€Π‘ΠΏΠ°ΡΠΈΠ±ΠΎ!!!!

5. Buenos dΓ­as, vamos que estamos a miΓ©rcoles ya queda menos.πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Me encantan!!!!! Una empieza el dΓ­a muy feliz, que buen trabajo hacΓ©is.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

6. Oh and Fantastic Music!!πŸ˜€

7. Hi Mira Anh and Amg.🌺 thank you for the excellent workout. Your team workouts are helping me get back in shape. I found Anh workouts by accident7 months ago and I have been hooked. I love the routines because I get an awesome workout without hurting my knees. πŸ‡±πŸ‡·THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

8. Edja Silva says:

Endorfina a milllll top demaisπŸ’žπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡§πŸ‡·

9. Acabei de fazer essa aula..suando….Brasil πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·

10. Fanny says:

😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β€β€β€β€

11. Maria Luiz says:

❀Mira pham πŸ‘πŸ‘Essa Nova Rotina de Eva fitness Γ© muito legal gosto muito de fazer seus exercΓ­cios πŸ’ƒEva fitness 🌟mira,vou esperar o seus procimos vΓ­deos de vocΓͺs πŸ‹πŸŒŸβ€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ‹β€β€

12. I loved it and β™₯ ❀ πŸ’— πŸ’™ πŸ’– πŸ’• β™₯ ❀ super excellent I love the songs even if I don't understand the songs in Vietnamese but I love it 🎢 🎡 πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸͺ•

13. Rosy Silva says:

Muito boa aula soei muito aqui kkkParabens

14. ❀❀❀❀

15. Holiiii Eva ….no te molesta si comienzo con rutinas de Emma ….y termino con unas de la tuyas ….me encantan …..saludos desde CHILE PUYEHUE

16. Eva, great workout ! I am a Brazilian πŸ‡§πŸ‡·living in France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·. I've just done this workout and it was my first time. I am not at all sporty! So by the 20th minute I was pretty tired and started to slow down a bit. By the beginning of the 26th minute I was doing the countdown to the final 48 seconds because I thought I couldn't make it to the end ! 😁 But I did everything and I feel good now. I'll come back here in a week to tell you how I'm feeling after doing this same workout for a week so I can motivate (I hope so 🀞🏼) others to do it as well.

17. RRIDAFITNESS says: