7 Minute Back Workout For Women | 7 Day Challenge with the Best Back Exercises – no equipment needed

7 Minute Back Workout For Women – do this as a 7 Day Challenge to get your best back, arms and shoulders.
#7minuteworkout #quickworkout #homeworkout #lucys7minute #backworkoutforwomen

1. Definitely trying ❀️

2. Thank you so much @LucyWyndhamRead !!! I have had a lot of neck and shoulder pain, plus the upper spine seems weak. I was going to write and ask you for help in this area and you created a workout that will surely help me! I became addicted to exercise when I found you! I tell everyone about you (even when I am dreaming!). I am inspired by what you have accomplished! All the best to you ❀

3. Vivien Teo says:

Wow! this is really good for the back esp when you are at your desk all day working from home. Thanks Lucky. Look forward to more of such useful exercises.

4. Katja Benz says:

Done βœ… It's just great, thank you so much πŸ₯°

5. J B says:

Got it done after one of your others! TYSM Lucy!! LOVE and HUGSβ™₯️🌸β™₯️

6. Debra Wood says:

Love this series of workouts. Thank you Lucy.

7. Guga Pilar says:

Continue postando os viideos! Te desejo muita sorte com o teu canal! Siga firme com os videos!
    Obs.: NΓ£o gostaria de te incomodar, mas se tiver um tempo para ir em meu canal e dizer o que achou, agradeceria demais!
    Continue firme com os videos!

8. β­β­β­β­β­πŸ‘ Lucy you are a Earth Angel πŸ˜‡πŸ’ŸπŸ™πŸ’ŸπŸ•ŠοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

9. Sheila Smith says:

So glad you did this back workout!!!! Definitely need this! Thanks so much Lucy😘 You ROCK!!!

10. Lona Eden says:

Day one completed this morning enjoyed this πŸ‘Œ

11. Kay L says:

Love these 7. Imputes. Thanks. X

12. Loved it! Thank you dear Lucy!!!πŸ˜€πŸŒž

13. Thank you for your brief, yet effective workouts. Last night I did a longer one of yours — 24 minutes — coupled with a few shorter ones. This morning, I fit this one in before going on errands. I was about to leave the house without a morning workout, then thought — "hey, I'll just do a quick one!" And, I did! SO glad. That's one of the many great things about Lucy's approach — the ability to fit them into a person's life so seamlessly. Plus — love those sparkly lights!

14. Antonijela says:

This is what I needed, actually someday expecting from you. I have problem with back pain after pregnancy and birth…so I will try this and hope to relieve pain. I used to do many of your 7 min workouts almost each day before pregnancy.

15. Andrea Z says:

Perfect timing! I was looking for a new back workout. Thank you Lucy!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

16. Really like this one…good combo of emphasis on back and arms. That bar on the top is my new best friend! So glad you came up with and intergrated it into the newer videos.

17. Iaira Rea says:

This is a GREAT ONE!!!! Love this excellent work Lucy!!!

18. Jacqueline says:

Really enjoyed this quick upper back workout, thank you!!!

19. A M says:

Really great workout but I miss my high five! βœ‹πŸΌπŸ˜­ Silly but always made me feel good about completing the entire workout. πŸ˜„πŸ†

20. Good morning! Just when I thought I couldn't go on it was finished! I completed the workout and did it with good form. I really appreciate the way your exercises flowed one into another. It kept my heart rate up and I could feel the burn (in a good way) . Thank you Lucy! πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ’“πŸ˜…βœ¨

21. @Lucy you are a Badass as always Thank you I have been working out with you for awhile now I have almost met my goal weight ! Shout out from NM ! ☺️

22. Thank you immensely as I suffer from herniated discs and stenosis, so a workout geared towards the back is just what I needed.

23. Lucy that's a sweet pain to the muscles that have been lying in bed for almost two years. Got my heart rate up, breathing faster, now it's back to the lower body workout to complete my daily routine. I'm loving this union πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

24. Nancy Brady says:

Hi Lucy, really enjoying these quick, intense workouts. No rest in between movements is great! Now I can go from head to toe:)

25. That was great πŸ‘ – thank you 😊

26. I was hoping this would be a workout to strengthen the lower back but it’s mostly just for upper back and cardio . Can you do a similar video for lower back

27. Did it well that 2nd round was challenging as dont have mu h upperbody strength did it though

28. Penny Rudy says:

Another great workout Lucy

29. Wow! Those 7 minutes flew by! πŸ˜„

30. Im loving these 7 min challenges lucy!!!!!

31. Loved it😁πŸ’ͺ❀️

32. Julie Mercer says:

Hi Lucy will this help with sciatica? 6 days off work so far. I'm walking OK now but sitting is still painful 😫 x

33. Lucy can you do a kid workout routine pls I would really appreciate it plsπŸ˜…

34. Hi Lucy
    I ❀ this Workout Appreciate happy to have your Channel πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ͺ🦡πŸ’ͺπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

35. Brilliant… Your exercises already help my back condition.. Specific exercises even better 😊❀️

36. zaid says:

Mm plz share some lower belly n hanging belly challenges

37. Thourouly enjoyed. πŸ–

38. Lucy!! You’re so close to 2mil subscribers!! I remember finding you through Anna & I’m so excited to see you’ve grown so much!
    I have to say, eventho i struggle with my (both mental/physical) health, i always come back to your workouts. They’re so easy to just do first thing in the morning and I always feel ready for the day afterwards. Thanks so much for never giving up on us! β™₯️

39. Thank you Lucy for another amazing workout πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸΌ

40. Hira Anjum says:

Pleaseee could you make a video for middle and lower back toning and strengthning too?

41. Hira Anjum says:

Thanks for the excercises lucy!

42. Kam Watson says:

Lucy, thank you so much for amazing work out.. This is the first workout I have done since suffering long term covid 😒 and I enjoyed it so much, love the new moves.. I feel so energetic now as I had stuffiness around my legs and I can't wait to do another session later on.. Exercise has been the best medication ever xπŸ€—πŸ˜˜thank you so much πŸ’‹

43. This is really amazing. I enjoy ur each n every video. Please make some videos on walking once again. But some leanthy videos. 45 minutes or 1 hour. It's really my HEARTIEST WISH. πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ˜š

44. Hi Lucy πŸ‘‹ Thank you very much for your motivation & encouragement. I tried these moves & I am very happy, I did it πŸ€› I am gonna do these moves, in my daily routine ✊ Cheers ✨

45. hi ma'am , can you make a video on hypothyroidism?

46. Hi ms Lucy. Thank you for this new workout. I enjoyed and liked it ms Lucy. Thank you for all you do. Lots of love from the Philippines.πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹β€πŸ’šπŸ’™