15 Minute Full Body Beginner HIIT | No Jumping!

15 Minute Full Body HIIT for all fitness levels including beginners, seniors and women over 50. This HIIT workout is fat burning, no jumping, apartment friendly and includes toned arms with dumbbell weights (I used 3kg) 5 minute standing abs, legs and glutes plus cardio to get our heart rates up. This is the perfect 15 minute workout to repeat 2 or three times to create a 45 minute workout without getting bored!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE 30 MINUTE INDOOR WALKING WORKOUTS

๐Ÿ’ช 30 Minute GET FIT Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50!

๐Ÿ’ช 30 Minute FAT BURNING Walking Workout | Get Fit LOSE WEIGHT Low Impact!

30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE NATURAL HEALTH REMEDIES

๐Ÿต Drink This First Thing In The Morning For Amazing Results!

๐Ÿฅฆ Look Younger By Eating This food Every Day! How To Make Broccoli Sprouts | Fabulous50s

๐Ÿ Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe For Weight Loss!

HEALTH AND NUTRITION OVER 50

CLICK HERE FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS

๐Ÿ’„5 MAKEUP MISTAKES On Mature Skin Over 50 | Fabulous50s!

๐Ÿ‘€ 5 Biggest Makeup Mistakes On Mature Eyes Tutorial Over 50 | Fabulous50s

MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WOMEN OVER 50

๐Ÿ”ด LIVE YOUNGER LONGER AND SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/fabulous50s/?sub_confirmation=1

๐Ÿ’ช 5 Minute Toned Arm Workout To Get Rid Of Batwings | No Weights!

๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ 30 Minute 5000 STEPS Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhwJaDkgFkk&ab_channel=fabulous50s

๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ 5 Minute Ab Workout For Women Over 50 | Reduce Belly Fat Fast | Fabulous50s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbVUcxvQpo&t=15s&ab_channel=fabulous50s

Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.

๐Ÿ”ท JOIN THE 14 DAY CHALLENGE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUFKRzP9Uc&ab_channel=fabulous50s

โ–ถ๏ธ SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:

**Disclaimer: Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.***

LETS CONNECT๐Ÿ‘‹

Fabulous50s INSTAGRAM:
Fabulous50s PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Fabulous50s FACEBOOK:
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Fabulous50s WEBSITE:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING & LIKING.

I source all my music from Epidemic Sound and Audio network: If you love a song from their selection and would like me to include in a workout, please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Please tune in for new videos every week!
EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
info@fabulous50s.co
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
MAIL:
Po Box 6092 Park Beach Plaza Coffs Harbour Australia 2450
โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—
#fabulous50s #BeginnerWorkout #15minHiit

1. Thank you Schellea – a great quick workout – and it makes me feel better!

2. Alma Frith says:

Love ๐Ÿ’— the new workout exercise.
    Thanks for this one Schellea.

3. Thanks alot your exercises do me good ๐Ÿ‘

4. lynne saacks says:

FAB
    Thanks Shellea ๐Ÿ˜˜

5. This is the perfect workout for me, thank you๐Ÿฅฐ!!

6. HI dear Schellea liked the workout but didnโ€™t like the music….sorry ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

7. Love it. Thanks โค๏ธ

8. Jody Mead says:

Great quick workout Schellea! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒผ Great music too. I always look forward to what's next. Thanks for all you do for changing so many peoples lives and daily habits! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

9. I did this one twice it was so much fun at night I did it twice again. I felt so good ,plus I slept so good. I lost another pound and half. Thank you

10. Thank you! I enjoy doing you exercise videos.

11. When I saw this post I got up off my butt and just did it- Itโ€™s fabulous! Just what I needed to start the day

12. Tina Hager says:

Thanks for a new workout. Love them all. Do you ever workout with kettlebells? I'd love you to put a video together with them!

13. Christine C says:

Thank you, love your workouts, have saved it to my workout playlist.

14. Thank you so much !!! , for all your helpful videos ; ))))

15. ะฎ D says:

A great rehabilitation routine for recovery after a flu, for example

16. Thank you Schellea you are amazing I love working out with you much love and appreciate to you always xoxo ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

17. Saz Mar says:

Great workout, thank you for the variety of exercices, I really feel like I have been working hard!

18. Thank you for your new workout. We are just before another lockdown so I can exercise safly at home.That's a good feeling.

19. cherrie says:

20. D K says:

Love it! Thank you!!

21. marvona says:

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘

22. First of all you look amazing! I just tried some of your workout exercises and I do feel great about myself!

23. Thank you Shellea for yet another awesome work out routine ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ..have a nice weekend ahead.. ๐Ÿ˜€

24. That was AWESOMENESS . Love Love Love it. Got all the right spots. Feeling Great๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธAnd feeling strong. Thank you๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

25. D Mullins says:

Nice combination. Thank you.

26. I degenerative disc disease, I'm unable to do these types of exercise, what type would you recommend please, thanks so very much

27. Guga Pilar says:

Feeera esse vรญdeo!

Um abraรงo e atรฉ mais!

28. I was hoping youโ€™d post a new workout this week! You came through with a great one. I added the 5 minute warm up to it and it was amazing. Thank you!

29. Good workout! And such good music! It kept me going from start to finish.

30. Sandooch says:

Now THIS is my type of workout! No jumping, no floor work and quick to to the point. ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Kathryn H says:

Great workout!. Thank you for sharing. Have an amazing day!

32. Deb P says:

Excellent workout. I injured my foot recently so had to do this from a seated position. Except for the squats, I was able to follow along. And I still feel like I got a good workout.

33. Jody Mead says:

I just finished an exercise. Thanks for this, I'll try tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ So nice to hear your voice. (That first one is my fav)

34. LaDy!๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’‹โšซโ™ โ™ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅLaDy!!!

35. Kathy Fanchi says:

I like the exercises in this video. I not crazy about that last song, though.

36. Margarete K says:

Thank you Schellea great short routine! Loved it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™