Faithful Workouts: Getting Started Low Impact Exercise Video

I hope you love this workout!

If you are interested in trying more Faithful Workouts videos, as well as gaining access to healthy recipes, meal plans, and inspirational messages, then head over to www.faithfulworkouts.com.

Our FREE program includes faith, fitness and food resources! It is our hope that it brings health to your body & soul. Included in our program is:

– Over 300 workouts for a variety of styles and levels. We have HIIT workouts, strength training, chair workouts, and a variety of yoga videos, PLUS we’ll be adding more all the time!
– New meal prep plans – Step by step directions, grocery lists and an instructional video.
– The Fresh Table – Access to ALL our cooking show episodes including our new shows on superfoods, low carb meal planning, delicious gluten & dairy free recipes.
– Bible Reading Plan – Each day includes 1 chapter in your online Bible
– Inspiring Messages – When you need some quick inspiration this is the place to head.
– ReStart Week – Lasting change happens from the inside out. ReStart addresses important thought changes needed to set you up for success
– ReIgnite Book – 12 weekly readings, teachings and special workouts on physical & spiritual health
– Faithful Workouts Private Facebook Page – Here you will find an amazing group who are also on a journey to better health. We also run different challenges and provide daily inspiration.
– Calendar – If you do best with a program where everything is laid out for you then you will love the calendar. Faith, fitness and food all in one place.
-Podcasts – Take FW with you on your next walk or run.

BONUS – we also have an app that you can choose to add onto your membership.

Check it out today – it’s FREE and has helped 1000’s of women get stronger and healthier.
www.faithfulworkouts.com

1. M C James says:

My favorite workout…being using this now for over a year 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙂

2. Mrs Pottts says:

Just found your videos. So great to workout to Christian music and scripture messages!

3. Jane says:

I'm really enjoying this video I have lost alot of weight and gain Alo of energy

4. Thank you!! ✨💜🕊✝️

5. Tammy Mote says:

I'm 49. I used to do this workout . Is it ok to do this everyday or do I need to change it up?

6. Karen Powell says:

Do you have FW clothing for sale?

7. Amy says:

Thank you for both the physical workout and the spiritual encouragement. May our Lord continue to bless the work of your hands.

8. SEOKRU says:

but how can they be faithful and Christ like and dressing so non modestly ?

9. M C James says:

Perfect for me, do it every morning with you! Please keep it on YouTube. Love and blessings ❤️🤗 🙏☺️

10. #1 person says:

Did on August 14, 2020.

11. Joseph Frank says:

Excellent workout and food for the spirit!!! Thank you so much Michelle! God bless you!

12. Faithful you are
    Faithful forever you will be
    Faithful you are
    All your promises are Yes and Amen 🙏! (Laughs)

13. Asiah Pilus says:

Thank you so much. I like it. Great

14. Lisa Freeman says:

I love your work outs you are awesome and be safe.

15. Yan says:

New subscriber here!
    Thank you for sharing!
    God is really good!
    I just had my minimal brain surgery in March 17.
    And God did an amazing miracle in my life!!!
    I just love the sitting exercise!
    For now I'll that one!
    God bless you all! I even share it to my friends! They like it!

16. wow I really enjoyed this! thank you!!

17. nadinetakara says:

Thank you for great workouts to keep the temple in great shape for it is a gift from God. Also thank you for the word while improving our health. God bless you all.

18. Donna Gehret says:

I enjoyed that very much!

19. Came for exercise and got encouragement too! Thank you!
    For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
    To God be the glory forever! (Rom 11:36)

20. I thank God for you and your whole team that made these videos and answer to my prayers. I know that many people have expressed what a blessing you are and it is true again in 2020! May God bless you lavishly as you serve Him. I did share this on Facebook so I am PRAYING that this will be an evangelism opportunity. Thank you , dear sister in Christ.

21. Wonder Momsi says:

I love your videos!!! Thank ypu so much!!! Exactly what I was looking for. I searched for so long until I found you. Thanks!!!! Blessings.

22. jhs smith says:

thank you. lovely spirit.

23. I love this Christian based, positive video!! The Lord does want us to have Peace which you talked about too! Thank you! May the Lord bless you and your team 10 fold! Nov 1, 2019

24. Here 2019, using this with our worship team

25. Stacy Lynch says:

Does anyone know the names of the songs they use for this particular video, I love the praise songs and would love to purchase them but don't know the names of them.

26. Wonderful working out along with powerful words of encouragement

27. Love this work out keep it going

28. #1 person says:

I ended up doing this video along with the previous stretching video. SO much for limiting my exercises today.

29. #1 person says:

Been doing the exercises on NRB. First time I done one of these YT ones. Still having great success with these exercises to preventing my sciatica issues & strengthening my core.

30. Puddintayne says:

Praise God , I just found this video and I am so excited. I am a senior (wow so hard to say that) and a year out from open heart surgery. I am going to start getting my life back and so blessed to have found a christian encouraging video for fitness.

31. Dacy Dacy says:

Are these positions at the end yoga positions?

32. Love this so much – thank you!

33. Julius JT says:

Thank you for this workout! Love the chair moves! Doable when sitting and reading emails 🙂 Many blessings Michelle!