A FULL WEEK OF WORKOUTS! My Current Workout Routine

What’s up beautiful people, welcome back to another video. This week is all about my full week of workouts. I hope you enjoy!!!

FACEBOOK ♡ https://www.facebook.com/markesha.col…
INSTAGRAM ♡ https://www.instagram.com/kesha.collins/

——————————————————————————

This video is not sponsored | Thank you for supporting my channel as I work on creating the best content for you all ♡

1. You go girl!!!!! Your so inspirational

2. Awesome posture and great pose. I love the attention to detail. Did you clench super hard when you lift up on your squats? Stay blessed. New sub.

3. Nicole Eaton says:

Thank you for saying waist trainers don’t make you have a smaller waist…I needed to hear that 😀

4. Ashley Hardy says:

Tbh I’ve been looking for a melanated queen with workouts and such. Yasssss you’re in inspiration and you have a new follower. 😘

5. Thank you so much 😊 Goals 🙌🏾

6. Hetvi Jethi says:

why did that man liked uu😱😱😱😱

7. u r so pretty 😭 pls do what i eat in a day♥️

8. Fleur says:

U sound like dawn richard

9. Andrea says:

I love your channel I workout 4 to 5 days a week and once I get all this fat off of me I'm going to really start amping up my weight routine.

10. I can't wait till you do a meet and greet. You're literally my inspiration.

11. Thank you for saying we Can keep it simple and still get results. I need to just do 4-5 exercises or I get overwhelmed and I really need results 🙌🏾🙏🏾‼️

12. I cannot tell you how I "found" your channel, but I am so glad I did! You are the most realistic of all of the social media influences! You don't starve yourself and you eat (when I saw those little sandwiches, I was happy bc I need to get some and bc sometimes you want something sweet!). I said all of this to say I appreciate the honesty!

13. Kim Davidson says:

Thanks for sharing. I am really loving your videos. I started my fitness journey a year ago and watching your video definitely helps. Do you ever add full body workouts? I would like to know if you do and if so can you share a routine.

14. Raven Shavon says:

My husband told me to checkout your channel , and I’m glad I did! Your workouts are simple but effective for me since I’m trying to set a routine for myself. Subscribing right now!

15. Sunshine K. says:

Are u a fan of glute activation? Do you think it's needed before working the glutes?

16. Do you how long I’ve been looking for more black women in the gym. When I saw you in my suggestions I clicked subscribe before I watched 😂.

17. Chineye says:

I LOVED this! Please keep making these . I also love the simplicity in your workouts you look so strong !!

18. Kay Marie says:

Loved this – new sub 💪🏽

19. That is a good workout.. I need a plan to get a good route going thanks😊

20. Mariah says:

Kesha, where are your shirts from? Specifically the Wed/Thurs/Friday clips?

21. Erika says:

You are so gorgeous!!

22. Lala Papa says:

I’m going to go ahead and say it…. Please please keep these coming!!! U don’t know how much you are helping us!!!

23. oh! you're in Denver? Do u like your gym? iI've been trying out different ones.

24. Omg. I want this in my life. I feel so awkward when I go to the gym! I got to shred these arms! And build my gluts ❤️