30 MIN KILLER CARDIO BOXING – Full Body Home Workout – No Equipment, No Repeats

30 min KILLER BOXING CARDIO – I’m back in Berlin Team and ready to SWEAT. This Workout combines my favourite HIIT Exercises and some fun BOXING Moves – it’s great for stress relief and having FUN! Burn calories and get your heart rate up with this calorie killer workout, super #sweaty style 💦 There’s some extra challenges in the workout – bring your energy and good vibes I know you can do it Team 💪

▸ Focus: Full Body Cardio, HIIT

▸ 30:50 – 34:38 Cool Down 30 sec on, 10 sec off
One Leg Hamstring Stretch Right
One Leg Hamstring Stretch Left
Butterfly Stretch
Inhale Exhale
Moment of Gratitude

Please remember that we are all different and that you can make this your own workout ♡ Take a longer break when you need to.

♡ Join the OFFICIAL TEAM GROW Community Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamgrowsupport/

♡ Workout Challenges & Guides: http://growwithanna-shop.com

♡ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/2QLvpXn
♡ Instagram: http://bit.ly/2ZSdHFR
♡ Facebook: http://bit.ly/2SVkgpE

♡ My Music: https://www.epidemicsound.com

#growingannanas #growwithanna #homeworkouts #hiitworkout

D I S C L A I M E R

If you are a newbie start with a simple and easy exercise before attempting all advanced exercises. Performing exercises out of your capability might strain your muscles and you may get injured.

This channel offers health, fitness and nutritional information. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Growingannanas will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Hey team, woohoo surprise it's KILLER CARDIO BOXING time! Super sweaty and super fun 😍💦 Let me know how you go in the comments below! Anna x

2. 초이지영 says:

👍👍👍👍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

3. Wow that was awesome!! so difficult actually. One comment Anna, your 'hook' is looking more like an elbow. A hook needs more twist from the hip and really get the lower body involved. Thanks for another great workout 🙂

4. Great workout and awesome video… You always bring it Ms. Anna! 💪💯

5. Thank you Anna for also bringing the best 👌 🇿🇦

6. It wasn’t joking at all 🥵🥵🥵 but loved it 😘😘🌈 Thank you 🙏🏻 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

7. Amy Robb says:

THEEE most fun workout – absolutely FLEW by!! Thank you so much Anna xx

8. WOW WOW WOW!! Loved the Christmas song at the beginning and loved the workout even more!! 🥰

9. Carole L says:

Grateful for you!😘😘🙏

10. Caryl Chua says:

Intensity to the highest level 🔥 Pushed myself extra hard on this killer workout especially with those challenges plus limited rest in between. 🥵 I thought at some point I’m seeing stars lol 😂 Yet again, I survived! You never cease to amaze us Anna! Many thanks! ❤️😘

11. Always starts to tame, and then bam! just what I needed today to kick my butt. TY Happy Holidays 🙂

12. I love these workouts bc I die each time, but I hate when I can't do all the burpees in a row, but it's bc I have iron deficiency and when I go up and down that fast, that many times, I get dizzy and almost faint.. Other than that, I can do the workouts, I push myself and everything.

13. Just finished it, what an amazing workout! Even my neck is sweating right now 😆

14. I love cardio boxing workouts thank youuuu anna 🥰

15. reema aaz says:

Workout from hell , burn 🔥 burpees burn … omg if you just could see my face at the end 🥵.. awesome killer workout 🔥🔥❤️

16. Hi kinda late to (workout) party but this was such! A joy!💥🎄
    To add a little criticism here: maybe a bit to "low" and "too firey" in the end for my personal taste – i think i like it a bit more equal. 🙂
    Still such a goood high quality workout!⭐ Hahaha still breathing shakily but smiling all over my face. 🤍

17. growwithjo says:

KILLERRRRR!!! 🔥🔥🔥

18. Excelentes ejercicios los vídeos me han funcionado

19. This one was killer!!! I loved it so much!!! Thank you and keep them coming!!!❤❤❤❤💪

20. Well. That was intense. 😅 thank you!

21. Thanks, I did it! Was great. Worth waiting ..235 kcal.

22. cảm ơn bạn rất nhiêu về bai tập rất năng động tôi rất thích, chúc bạn ngay moi an lành

23. Lena K says:

Absolutely boring and uneffective! 😂🥱 Do strengh training! You will fast look much better and trained muscles burn even more in rest times energie! With cardio you will NEVER reach this goal!

24. I absolutely love all the workouts I've done if yours, but Anna this one was EPIC, THANK YOU!!!

25. nsyl says:

What a workout!! The music is so great now as well, especially at 61% and 82%! Thanks Growingannanas!!

26. Tulip says:

Thanks 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

27. Kerrie Brown says:

Great workout! One of my faves so far. Love the boxing moves 🙂

28. I am back at working out so it was very challenging and I couldn't do everything but I'll keep pushing !! Loved it !

29. Yeah, we smashed it! I call it a successful HIIT workout when planks feel like rest!) Basically, after 1 min of star-jumps and 1 min of squat-jumps, everything else felt okay xD Not even burpees could beat them) Great, Anna, thank you! PS: I really appreciated a couple of new songs, which I've never heard in any of your previous workouts, these were a real boost to my stamina

30. klasse Workout liebe Anna, fing leicht an und zum Ende hab ich ordentlich geschwitzt👍, toll😍

31. Melissa Munn says:

Almost give up but I pushed through💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼. Thanks Anna for putting my legs into comma😂 but in a good way.

32. Buenísimo el entrenamiento y me encantó el momento de gratitud 🧘🏽‍♀️

33. I am looking forward to do this workout this evening! Seems great!

34. hyeji kim says:

Anna, everyday thanks for you, my angel🥰😍

35. Me tengo que preparar mentalmente 💥💥💥 Anna nos estás llevando a otro nivel 💪💪… Gracias 🇨🇷

36. ayesha samah says:

My first excercise after so many months and this was absolutely perfect, can't wait to do your other workouts and get fit again 💪 ❤

37. Greta Tena says:

Lo amé!!! Y amé ese momento de gratitud al final! Gracias Anna!!! 😀

38. mirrormimi says:

Not only do I love you for how amazing your routines are, and how incredibly motivated and positive you make me feel… but also for injecting some seasonal fun into the videos. This one had an Xmas feeling to it, the Halloween one was so much fun… It feels like an event, not just a workout ♥️♥️

39. Luli Keller says:

Eine doofe Frage 🤭: Was ist der Unterschied zwischen diesem Workout und den "normalen" HIIT/Cardio Workouts?
    Zuerst dachte ich dem Namen zufolge man würde viel mit dem Oberkörper machen aber es sind beides Full Body Workouts 🙊
    Freue mich aber schon sehr es auszuprobieren 😍🏋🏻‍♀️⏱️💦

40. Jill Thiele says:

I did this workout this am. Super hard and sweaty!!! Had to take lots of mini breaks. I have been fighting a cold this week. Wasnt feeling as strong as normal but i finished. I LOVED THE GRATITUDE MOMENT!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST ANNA!!! TEAMGROW LOVES YOU!!!