I Tried The 7-Minute Workout For A Month — Here's What Happened

The 7-minute workout is a science-backed circuit routine that uses only body weight. The high-intensity interval-training program was designed by two exercise scientists, Chris Jordan and Bret Klika, to be the most efficient workout. Our video producer, Kevin Reilly, spent 30 days using the 7-minute workout as his exercise.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sai

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/techinsider
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/techinsider
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/businessinsider/
TUMBLR: http://businessinsider.tumblr.com/

1. missbill100 says:

No measurements!!! Come on!!

2. Some of these exercises the physical therapists, Bob & Brad, advise against. I will need to find their YouTube video to verify which, and the reasons they may not be good for you. However, yes, yes, yes you looked fabulous in the Tux you pulled out of moth balls. Hope you had occasion to show yourself off.

3. diego Romero says:

At the speed i saw you were doing, that is not tabata, tabata is meant to be for cardio but that cardio was limited by your strength because of the exercises you were doing, ideal tabata is jumping the rope, biking, running..something you can really go full speed

4. All Things says:

Good deal. Thanks for sharing.

5. Meadow Lane says:

Great honest review. You look awesome in the tux!

6. The Curator says:

Yeah it’s cringe. 7 mins? No way this works.

7. Yes, feeling younger and electric, is just among the many side effects of slimming down. Listen, it doesn't matter if you decide to go with Jenessa Venspurke's Flat Belly Tonic Guide (that can be used to arrive at your ideal weight in less than eight weeks) or any other type of medical procedure, the freedom is worth it alone.

8. He would drop weight and beef up super fast if he just weight lifted. He’d be huge! Appreciate the review.

9. Thanks I am going to try this out

10. p_ stran says:

Is there a better feeling than eating a pizza without a guilt knowing that it wouldn't mess up your fitness plans? Agoge Diet thank you for everything!

11. Jon Quist says:

Love an honest review.

12. Why would I create a diet plan myself when there are people who certainly do that better then me? Visit Agoge Diet and get your personalized meal plan.

13. Buzz Ralph says:

14. the 20 minute "7- minute" workout

15. Lisa Vento says:

i think it's an awesome CORE and body strengthener…so that the REST of the pursuit of health can be slid into!

16. Dill P says:

I agree we others! The scale may not have budged because he was gaining muscle and losing inches. I worked out for 8 months on HITT, and my scale didn’t move much for the first 2 months. But I did lose inches and tone up. By 8 months I was in great shape. Just keep at it!!!

17. hhhfhhhfhf says:

So simple, yet so effective. That's how would I describe diet plan from Agoge Diet. Now I belive that simplicity is the key to brilliance.

18. 2 months ago, I was fat and had single. Now I have great body and a girlfriend. Coincidence? I wouldn't say. Trust me guys, all you need is training and diet plan. You can get both from Agoge Diet

19. mt89 says:

The daily endorphin kick is really important

20. Rima Singha says:

It's a lot easier to stick to your diet plan when you know that you can have cheat meal twice a week without ruining your progress. Guys from Agoge Diet are doing a great job. Visit their website and see for yourself.

21. Bo Martinez says:

What are some ways to lost crazy amounts of weight? I read plenty of good reviews on the net about how Okibetonic Secrets will help you lost tons of weight. Has any one tried this popular weight loss diet plan?

22. Norene Dixon says:

Does Okibetonic Secrets really work? I notice many people keep on speaking about Okibetonic Secrets. But I'm not sure if it is good enough to lost a lot of fat.

23. You do look good with any exercise only do what you can don’t strain

24. Only diet from website Agoge Diet works for me. After one month I lost 10kg. Now I finally have six pack 😀

25. Owusu Henry says:

Not only I lost fat and gained muscle, but I feel more energized and productive throughout the day. My sleep has also improved drastically. Website called Agoge Diet really changed my life for the better.

26. Imagine having everything you need for successfull body transformation in one place?! Yeah, it's possible, the website called Agoge Diet leaves you full-packed and ready for melting off those extra pounds.

27. Bobby J says:

Bunch of mfs that think they know everything in these comments lol lames

28. Does Okibetonic Secrets really help to lost a ton of weight? We have read numerous good stuff about this popular lose weight methods.

29. Guys, build muscle does not need to be difficult (I used to feel it did). I'll give you some advice right now. Search a diet plan known as Okibetonic Secrets. Seriously, that diet plan has changed my life. I probably shouldn't even be mentioning it cause I don't want a bunch of other guys out there running the same "game" but whatever, I am in a great mood today so I will share the wealth haha.