HR12WEEK 2.0 / Heather Robertson's free 12 week workout program

Heather Robertson’s free 12 week workout program // I am so excited to announce HR12WEEK 2.0!

It’s been 2 years since the launch of my first 12 week workout program and today I’m introducing you to a brand new series focused on creating strength and burning fat. Workout from home or the gym using dumbbells only and make your workout work for you with on-screen, low impact modifications. Nearly 400 different exercises expertly combined into 60 different tried and tested workouts to deliver you serious results in 12 weeks. And the best part – it’s absolutely free! The sweat fest begins Jan 2 2022 Let’s do this team!! #HR12WEEK #HomeWorkout #workoutprogram

Learn more and Register for your free Ultimate Training Guide: www.heatherrobertson.com

๐ŸŽNutrition Guide: https://heatherrobertson.com/shop/
โญ๏ธMore Free Workout Programs: https://heatherrobertson.com/programs/
๐Ÿ—“ Free Monthly Workout Calendar: https://bit.ly/3bMZGjU
๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸผFollow on Instagram for recipes, tips & more: https://www.instagram.com/heatherrobertsoncom

L I N K S

Website: http://www.heatherrobertson.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/heatherrobertsoncom
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/heatherrobertsoncom
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/heatherrobertsoncom
______________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

This is my own personal workout and may not be suited for you. It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By engaging in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk.

______________________________

Thanks for watching!

โค Heather

1. Iโ€™ve done your 12 week before just restarted it again but now Iโ€™m excited about this new 12 week program when does become available?

2. Yay! Loved the first one. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3. B R says:

Iโ€™m so glad I switched to doing your workouts, the variety of workouts and everything you offer is truly amazing! Thank you much for all you do Heather!! Canโ€™t wait to start this ๐Ÿ’ช

4. Atipul Lael says:

I canโ€™t wait!!! Thank you Heather๐Ÿ˜ƒ I started training with you in May 2021 ,Thank you for helping me to have discipline๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

5. mylen b says:

oh oh oh ๐ŸŽ so grateful for this amazing present you give us for the new year! youโ€™re GREAT๐Ÿคฉ Tx Heather!!! ๐Ÿ™

6. I'm so here for this – bring on 2022

7. Super excited for this program! Lots of love for you, Heather! Thank you for your work!

8. I can't wait! I have been trying to decide what program I want to do, and January 2nd is my start date. It was meant to be! Looking forward to being part of a group and enjoying our progress together. Happy New Year!

9. Chibesa Kay says:

Thank you so much!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to get started!!

10. Rick Harris says:

Looking forward to this, HR! Absolutely loved 'Fierce' so in the groove already!!

11. Thank you Heather. Making quality workouts accessible to the masses is so appreciated. Iโ€™m very excited to see this is coming our way ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Downloaded and printed off schedule and tracker already ๐Ÿ˜† Bring it on ๐Ÿฅณ xx

12. Julzes says:

Oh heather you are our SHERO!!! I've sent this to my brothers and sister. THANK YOU SO MUCH!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

13. Brooke Gurr says:

Committing now. Can't wait for 2022 to be my fittest year yet!

14. I am so excited, Heather thank you for doing this what a great way to start the new year!! I am ready โ˜บ๏ธ

15. Omgg Iโ€™m soooo excited ๐Ÿคฉ

16. So excited for this. I went to sign up but only HR12 1.0 is there. Is anyone else having this issue?

17. Omg Iโ€™m so excited!!! Iโ€™ve done the other one three times lol

18. Karen Judge says:

This is fab. Thank you. Followed you since discovering you in the 1st lockdown and won't look any where else now. I don't need to!

19. Very strong Stampede vibes there! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

20. So excited about this! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š

21. Laura R. says:

Omg best news ever, super exited for January ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

22. Amazing! I loved the first 12 week program and will definitely incorporate this into my current weekly weight training routine. Thanks Heather!

23. Alina Kalms says:

Yesss ๐Ÿฅฐ count me in ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿปโ˜บ๏ธ

24. Super keen to start this next journey with you Heather. Here's to smashing our fitness goals in 2022 ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—

25. I am very happy and excited for the challenge, I found your channel ten days ago and joined Challenge 14 and after tomorrow I will finish it

26. I am very happy and excited for the challenge, I found your channel ten days ago and joined Challenge 14 and after tomorrow I will finish it

27. C Beardsley says:

Cant fโ€™n wait!!!

28. I'm sooo excited for this!!! I started following you for the first 12 week program and fell in love with (your) home workouts <3

29. Brittany F. says:

woohoo!!! this is going to be amazing!! I never had the chance to do the first workout plan so I look forward to doing this one with you!! Can't wait! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—

30. Look forward to starting the new program. Greetings from Barcelona๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

31. Ana Sagaon says:

I can't wait to start this new challenge. God bless you Heather. Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ’•

32. I have been looking forward to this for the last 40 weeks. Last year I did the 12 week program and it was the most impactful program I have done over the past 4 years. BRING IT ON!!!