Lower Belly Fat Burning Exercise for Women

Try this workout at home to burn lower belly fat and get a flat stomach fast. Do these Pilates and exercises, recommended for women, for having quick results.

โฆฟ Calorie Burn: 35 – 75

โฆฟ Frequency: do the workout 4 times a week

๐Ÿ“ฑ – Lumowell Android Fitness Apps:

๐Ÿ“ฑ – Lumowell iOS Fitness Apps:

โค – SUBSCRIBE for more videos:

๐Ÿ˜„ – Lumowell T-Shirts:

๐Ÿ˜„ – Facebook:

Consult your doctor before starting these exercises .

Lumowell Fitness – Ego360 – W413

1. Nola Grimes says:

How effective is Okibetonic Secrets? We have heard numerous amazing things about this popular lose weight secrets.

2. Is Okibetonic Secrets effective to lost lots of fat? I have read many good stuff about this popular fat burn diet plan.

3. Kamari Kerr says:

I read a lot of people keep on speaking about Okibetonic Secrets. But I'm uncertain if it is good. Have you ever try this popular fat burn diet plan?

4. What is the best product or brand to lost a lot of fat? I read a lot of great reviews on the internet about how Okibetonic Secrets can assist you lost a lot of fat. Has any one tried using this popular fat burn method?

5. Urijah Doyle says:

Does Okibetonic Secrets really work? I see a lot of people keep on speaking about Okibetonic Secrets. But Im not sure if it is good enough to lost crazy amounts of fat.

6. Devon Chase says:

It's still astonish me just how a number of people have no clue about Okibetonic Secrets although a lot of people with it. Thanks to my pal who told me about it. I have lost tons of fat.

7. Hi there, I want to know if Custokebon Secrets, will really work for me? I notice a lot of people keep on speaking about this popular fat burn method.

8. kirsty burns says:

It still surprises me, how lot of people don't know about Custokebon Secrets, although lots of people get great result with it. Thanks to my cooworker who told me about Custokebon Secrets, I've lost crazy amounts of weight by using it without starving myself.

9. Fred Alfred says:

Is Custokebon Secrets helpful to lost crazy amounts of fat? I've learn a lot of good stuff about this popular lose weight methods.

10. any here because of quarantine? no just me ๐Ÿคฃ

11. Jill Paul says:

This video has good advice, but I'm confused about the best diet plan that I should use, only because I have never used any. Anybody tried using the Custokebon Secrets? I've heard many people refer to amazing things about Custokebon Secrets.

12. What is the best way to lost tons of fat? I read lots of great reviews on the internet about how exactly Custokebon Secrets can help you lost a lot of fat. Has any one tested out this popular lose weight diet plan?

13. Rene Page says:

What is Custokebon Secrets and how does it work? I hear many people burn their weight with this popular lose weight diet plan.

14. How long does it take to notice results?

15. Quite hard๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

16. ุงุฏุฑุจูˆ ูƒูˆูŠุณ ุนู„ูŠ ุฑูุน ุฑุฌู„ูŠูƒู… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’

17. Don't u have any pregnancy exercise?

18. M W says:

Why everytime i do ab workout it usually hurts the wrong place like my thighs. Post to be in my mf abssss

19. So men could do this work out too

20. ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

21. Itzz Jess says:

first time doing this and I hope I see some changes โ˜บ

22. amazing and it's work out, please do others things about it like back fat

23. For the first time my weight is 55 and now i lost 6 kl in one week,.nice exercise

24. "to help prevent neck strain keep your eyes on your bellybutton" MY TITTIES ALMOST SUFFOCATED ME AND I GOT NECK STRAIN SMFH LMAO