7 Minute GET FIT CARDIO Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50

7 minute fast walk workout – GET FIT cardio fat burning indoor walking workout for beginners & women over 50! Join me for this fast paced indoor workout walking exercises for all levels of fitness. This is a full body workout suitable for beginners and can become your daily workout to increase your fitness level to burn fat and tone your whole body. Walk at home and #staysafe #stayathome There is no excuse to not exercise any more. Enjoy xx

CLICK HERE FOR MORE 30 MINUTE INDOOR WALKING WORKOUTS

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute GET FIT Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50!

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute FAT BURNING Walking Workout | Get Fit LOSE WEIGHT Low Impact!

30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE NATURAL HEALTH REMEDIES

🍡 Drink This First Thing In The Morning For Amazing Results!

πŸ₯¦ Look Younger By Eating This food Every Day! How To Make Broccoli Sprouts | Fabulous50s

🍏 Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe For Weight Loss!

HEALTH AND NUTRITION OVER 50

CLICK HERE FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS

πŸ’„5 MAKEUP MISTAKES On Mature Skin Over 50 | Fabulous50s!

πŸ‘€ 5 Biggest Makeup Mistakes On Mature Eyes Tutorial Over 50 | Fabulous50s

MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WOMEN OVER 50

πŸ”΄ LIVE YOUNGER LONGER AND SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/fabulous50s/?sub_confirmation=1

πŸ’ͺ 5 Minute Toned Arm Workout To Get Rid Of Batwings | No Weights!

πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ 30 Minute 5000 STEPS Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhwJaDkgFkk&ab_channel=fabulous50s

πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ 5 Minute Ab Workout For Women Over 50 | Reduce Belly Fat Fast | Fabulous50s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbVUcxvQpo&t=15s&ab_channel=fabulous50s

Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.

πŸ”· JOIN THE 14 DAY CHALLENGE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUFKRzP9Uc&ab_channel=fabulous50s

▢️ SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:

**Disclaimer: Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.***

LETS CONNECTπŸ‘‹

Fabulous50s INSTAGRAM:
Fabulous50s PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Fabulous50s FACEBOOK:
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Fabulous50s WEBSITE:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING & LIKING.

I source all my music from Epidemic Sound. If you love a song from their selection and would like me to include in a workout, please let me know πŸ™‚

Please tune in for new videos every week!
EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
info@fabulous50s.co
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
MAIL:

Po Box 6092 Park Beach Plaza Coffs Harbour Australia 2450

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

***This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% honest and what I truly believe. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available…I will use it…I WILL NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER! Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not…Its totally up to you… If you do use my links…Thank you so much xx
#fabulous50s #fullBodyWorkout #30minuteWorkout

1. Cathi Hughes says:

Love being able to add this to my warm up list.

2. Two Bear says:

Fun and quick! Love it!

3. thank you for this! I do feel like my heart rate went up and I'm breathing fast. I am so out of shape, I thought I couldn't do this but your encouragement really helped. My mood increased 100% πŸ™‚ and I feel ready for more workouts in 2022!

4. You are so wonderful to help so many. I hope one day to touch as many people as you do with my channel.
    Anything done with consistency and joy brings change. I showed a Before & After video about a week ago and the results in less than a month on a YT clients mature skin was Amazing!! My point you encourage change and all women need to know they can make it happen and be their absolute best as they age, NATURALLY. Wabi sabi embracing the imperfections of life in ourselves and aging a beautiful gift!!
    Blessing S and Everyone here and Happy New Year πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ§‘Lisa .

5. Great short doable workout. Thank you!

6. Happy new year 2022 πŸ₯³ beautiful fabulous lady’s this feel like a starter very good πŸ™πŸ’–πŸβ˜€οΈmow let’s continue

7. 🎊Best wishes in this brand new year. New us , all of us in here & loved ones. Been doing the amazing Jan β€˜21 fourteen day challenge, today’s my Day 14🎊, & I decided to sneak this 7 minutes in as well! Thank you, Schellea.🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

8. Happy New Year! Yes, I'm feeling out of breath and feeling good at the same time. This was enthusiastic, I loved the energy. I'm ready to take on the day! 😊❀️

9. Morning ScheLLEAβ™ πŸ’‹β™£β™ πŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸŒΊβ™ πŸŒΊβ™£πŸŒΊπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ!!!!

10. This felt wonderful! Happy 2022 to you and all your viewers!

11. I'm out of breath! Great workout! Thank you o

12. Deneen Price says:

Thank you for the workouts! The short 7-10 min videos are great to get moving and energized during the work day. Keep them coming! Happy New Year!

13. Awesome…thankly muclyπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

14. Angela Lloyd says:

Brilliant feel really good thankyou

15. Jacqueline says:

Feeling very energetic now and ready to take on the day with optimism, thank you!

16. Happy New Year to u special Shellea and your Family.
    Wishing u a happy healthy and prosperous 2022.
    I haven't commented for a while but see u everyday on YouTube.
    Religiously do my favourite routines and they never get boring.
    Thanx to the Ordinary your recommendation and your amazing workouts look better now than I did 2 years ago. 70 this year and don't feel any different than in my 50's.
    Thank u for all u do for us Fabulous 50 ladies
    Leanne

17. Ohhhh my days; I like thisπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽

18. Nassima Zen says:

Happy New year from algeria i love watching your videos thks

19. Happy New Year.🎊 Love this work out. ❀️❀️❀️

20. Hello Shellea! Compliments of the season & happy new year. I would like to wish everyone in the fabulous 50 grp too a happy new year!
    Cannot wait to do this work out routine…loved the 15 minutes Christmas work out…thank you for everything πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

21. Yesterday was a year I started exercises with you. Thank you I'm very grateful! Lost 40lbs. Feeling and looking great as a 68 old. Still keep doing but only to be healthy now. I enjoy exercise with you every day!!!!

22. Amazing.Yayyyy. Happy New year dear πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ‘. Please make some leanthy videos on walking.

23. Attainable workout. Made me want to do more

24. That was quick and fun start to some further exercises!

25. Sherry King says:

Awesome work out really warmed me up and now I am ready for anything. Thank You

26. Happy New Year… thank you for this and all of your work outs. I do 30 min every day followed by 15 minutes of stretching. I’m 63 and have been doing this for 2 1/2 years with you. I’m down 20 pounds and feel fantastic. Thank you Thank you Thank you. You keep me motivated.πŸ€—

27. What shoes do you recommend for this program?

28. Amal Khalil says:

Thanks for your new exercise

29. Alpha FΓ© says:

πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

30. Feel great ! My heart is pumping great , my body feels energized and i feel im aready for the work day ahead THANK YOU !!!

31. Hi lovely! Happy new yearπŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸŽ†πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

32. Amira elT says:

Love how you manage to come up with so many short videos that get us motivated … looking forward to this one today after a couple or more stretching exercises you have so beautifully made us adopt as part of a therapeutic start or middle or end of a day! Thank you πŸ’“

33. Liz Glass says:

Awesomeness! I am looking forward to this one…thank you !πŸŒ΄πŸ’–πŸŒ΄πŸ’–πŸŒΌπŸŒ΄πŸ’–

34. thank you so much i loved it happy New Year

35. YOU ARE A STAR….thus we are too. Happy New Year friends! Stay united.

36. Love this! It’s a quick way to get your exercise on then off to work! Thanks!

37. Love how hi energy & quick this was❀️❀️❀️❀️ thanks for thisπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

38. Jay B says:

Fabulous!!! Thank you so much! Just what I needed! Happy New Year beautiful lady! x

39. Love this , look forward to seeing more πŸ’—

40. Happy New year 2022..🌹🌹🌹

41. I hope you have a very happy and blessed new year!!