30 Minute WEIGHT LOSS Walking Workout For Women Over 50!

30 Minute WEIGHT LOSS Walking Workout For Women Over 50! Fabulous 50s Low impact, beginner cardio workout to GET FIT including standing abs, low impact cardio, arm workout and balance in this fast paced indoor at home workout for all levels of fitness. This is a full body workout suitable for beginners and can become your daily workout to increase your fitness level to burn fat and tone your whole body. Walk at home and stay safe #stayathome There is no excuse to not exercise any more. Enjoy xx

Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE 30 MINUTE INDOOR WALKING WORKOUTS

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute GET FIT Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50!

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute FAT BURNING Walking Workout | Get Fit LOSE WEIGHT Low Impact!

30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE NATURAL HEALTH REMEDIES

🍡 Drink This First Thing In The Morning For Amazing Results!

πŸ₯¦ Look Younger By Eating This food Every Day! How To Make Broccoli Sprouts | Fabulous50s

🍏 Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe For Weight Loss!

HEALTH AND NUTRITION OVER 50

CLICK HERE FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS

πŸ’„5 MAKEUP MISTAKES On Mature Skin Over 50 | Fabulous50s!

πŸ‘€ 5 Biggest Makeup Mistakes On Mature Eyes Tutorial Over 50 | Fabulous50s

MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WOMEN OVER 50

πŸ”΄ LIVE YOUNGER LONGER AND SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/fabulous50s/?sub_confirmation=1

πŸ’ͺ 5 Minute Toned Arm Workout To Get Rid Of Batwings | No Weights!

πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ 30 Minute 5000 STEPS Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhwJaDkgFkk&ab_channel=fabulous50s

πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ 5 Minute Ab Workout For Women Over 50 | Reduce Belly Fat Fast | Fabulous50s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbVUcxvQpo&t=15s&ab_channel=fabulous50s

πŸ”· JOIN THE 14 DAY CHALLENGE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUFKRzP9Uc&ab_channel=fabulous50s

▢️ SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:

**Disclaimer: Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.***

LETS CONNECTπŸ‘‹

Fabulous50s INSTAGRAM:
Fabulous50s PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Fabulous50s FACEBOOK:
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Fabulous50s WEBSITE:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING & LIKING.

MUSIC CREDITS:
Get Dangerous by Roxette here https://t.lickd.co/G9D6lMnjEmv
License ID: PlG1WmrEoAe
Get this and other songs for your next YouTube video at https://lickd.co

(A) Anything
(A) What you’re doing to me
(A) She
(E) Ten Feet
(A) True Love
(E) Of only I was a poet
(E) Let you go Take me on

(E) https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/w2id0e/
(A) Audio network

Please tune in for new videos every week!
EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
info@fabulous50s.co
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
MAIL:
Po Box 6092 Park Beach Plaza Coffs Harbour Australia 2450
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
#fabulous50s #weightLoss #30minuteWorkout

1. Jamie Patton says:

You always make me feel better. Inside and out.

2. 10. Awesome workout! Thanks!

3. Zarina Smith says:

πŸ’•πŸ’–β€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šThankyou so much!βœ¨πŸ’ƒβœ¨πŸŒˆπŸŒžπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΈ

4. Great 30-minute workout. I'd love to see more like this. I work out 6 days a week, around 30 minutes a day, and have done for several years. I'll be eighty-two this week and appreciate "doable" workouts πŸ’ͺ Thank you.

5. Great video! Great mood booster!

6. Fran Barris says:

7. Awesome workout. I feel great πŸ‘πŸ½. Thank you

8. Ann McCabe says:

Another great 30 minute routine. Love the 40/20 second split.

9. Jackie O says:

I thought, Man, Schellea is so fast today! I can't keep up with her! Then I realized I had the playback speed turned up lol.

10. Irene Bobyk says:

Dear fabulous 50! Thank you so much for such a great 30 minutes of exercise. It’s not too hard but it’s not too easy and it’s just perfect for women over 50. Great job Shillea. Thank you for your work

11. This workout deserves 100k plus likesπŸ‘πŸ½

12. Ella Kwiatek says:

Love this new exercise, I really enjoy doing all of them. Thank you and have a wonderful year and be safe!

13. YaY! I just finished my amazing workout; It was GREAT! I used ankle weights to make it more challenging. This is just what I needed this morning. πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

14. Kath Evans says:

Hi great workout back to it after Christmas what are your plants in video

15. Jill Steen says:

This was a great one. Love the 40/20 splits. Thank you 😊

16. Hi Shelly this was great.
    I got my sister in law to work out to your video. she loves it. Thank you so much Shelly for all that you do for us.

17. Nike Olufon says:

Thanks.lots of πŸ’˜ from Nigeria

18. Marion Hiron says:

Great challenging workout!

19. Just want to say how wonderful you are! Such a Ray of sunshine in this crazy world. Thank you for all you do to keep us all smiling!

20. Great workout – what fun!!

21. Love love love a new one. This was great. I was v sweaty by the end but enjoyed something different and few new tunes as well. Go our Fab 50s guru x

22. Lynn Scoot says:

That was GREAT! I so needed that this morning!

23. Great workout! Love the variety of exercises you do.

24. This is a mood booster. Thank you so much.

25. Alice Dwyer says:

This was the perfect workout for me! Half way through I wanted to stop, but kept going anyway. At the end, I felt like a 10 and I could have kept going. Thanks for sharing your gifts.I feel great!

26. Tony Bernard says:

Fabulous workout! We need more just like this one! Thank you so much for the motivation that you encourage with every workout!

27. Blanca Vega says:

I feel as 10 ! Thanks

28. an excellent positive workout. lot of new moves. really good one.

29. 10, 10, 10. I love you and your Energy. For some tΔ±me I was exercising young peoples moves. I’ve realized I missed your videos so much. I love this one. I got all theβœ…s
    Many thanks beautiful Schellea πŸ’žπŸ’ž

30. MMobile Mail says:

Thanks for this new video Schellea! I would surely try this tomorrow morning. πŸ€©πŸ’•πŸŒ»
    Greeting you and the family a blissful New Year 2022 from the Philippines! πŸ˜‡πŸ’β€οΈ
    – Myls

31. Loved it ❀️ wow Thank you πŸ’•

32. SUELYN SINGH says:

Looks simple but sweated it out.I had a wonderful time. Felt good???… ofcourse .

33. Mary Green says:

I love all of your videos!! 😍

34. Jenny Gill says:

Fabulous work out I am 75 years young and really enjoyed this workout, I have been doing these workouts for almost two years and it’s kept me sane during our lockdowns thank you Schella.

35. Scott Clair says:

Loved this workout fun and flew by!! Thanks πŸ™

36. Scott Clair says:

Excellent and time flew by!! Thanks πŸ™

37. Kristy says:

Shellea, You and your workouts are much appreciated. I'm very fortunate for finding your YouTube channel.

38. Please help me to get off the couch AGAIN like I use to.
    I need to get off the couch AGAIN pleaseeee

39. Thank you very much, feel so good now πŸ’ž

40. If someone told me that I could be grateful for quarantine I would say that he is crazy
    However I am really grateful I found you and for the first time after a really long period I workout every day and enjoy it.And furthermore I feel and look great! Thank you so much!

41. Lisa Robison says:

Was going to look up one of your older workouts but I think I'll do this one today!🌞